The NBA is scheduled to return 12/11 and with the new season comes new jerseys. This year prior to the new season the NBA came out with some especially great ones. Here are my five favorites and least favorites…
- San Antonio, I love this jersey. It isn’t flashy but has great colors and a beautiful design.
2. The Bulls, another jersey I love and absolutely could have gone first. The text is a great throwback to old-timey Chicago and similar to the Spurs, this jersey is very classy.
3. The Warriors, the color scheme is the best part of this jersey. It does a great job of popping and these will fly off shelves.
4. Lakers, the baby blue on white is a clean combo and I wish these were their primary colors.
5. Hornets, there is no better way of welcoming Lamelo Ball than with a great jersey. Some may not like the mint- chocolate chip type color scheme but I’m a fan.
- Heat, unlike their jersey this jersey isn’t fire. I want a jersey not a cotton candy combo. Do better Miami.
2. Cavs, very similar to their regular jerseys except they got a 1st grader to write cLeVElAnD.
3. Thunder, they spent all that time trading for 1st round draft picks and not on designing a good jersey. Not the worst we’ve seen but definitely needs some help.
4. Jazz, similar to the Cavs, Utah didn’t change much and this jersey is more of different colorway than a city jersey.
5. Celtics: by far the most lazy of the bunch. I am convinced they missed the deadline so Nike just borrowed a practice jersey. I mean seriously?
Those were my best and worst of the new NBA jerseys, games start soon so hit up your bookie!