The complicated and long process of buying/ selling sportscards is no longer. You don’t have to skim eBay anymore and hope you don’t get scammed just to invest in your favorite players’ rookie card. Let me present to you, Star Stock, the superhighway for legit, fast, and secure means of buying and selling trading cards. Let me break it down. Star Stock has over 500,000 physical, cards varying from Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Soccer that YOU can buy. What makes Star Stock great is when you buy a card, it isn’t immediately shipped to you. If you want, you can have the card shipped to you but this way if you want to sell it, it no longer takes weeks but simply minutes. Star Stock also keeps your cards in a secure vault that I imagine to be just like the movies.
Numerous things make Star Stock great for the casual sports fan new to card trading. One thing that I have come to love is all the cards you have are saved in a collection folder can easily be found and categorized. In addition to your collection, Star Stock has an estimated value for your collection. Not to brag but off my $25.00 deposit, my estimated value is about $45.00. Another feature is the graph they have to show past sales mush like a stock graph. You can see high and lowpoints and what’s a fair deal and price point.
Now that you know the basics of how to invest, here are my top players to invest in. To preface these choices, I look for cards of a lesser-known player that has shown improvement and will fill in where there might be an injury. For example, Montrezl Harrell, forward for the Lakers. AD is day-to-day so he will see more minutes each game thus raising his stock. Another way I look for players is free agency and especially Wr’s. Wr’s are shackled to their QB so if they have a bad QB, they won’t have great stats and their card will be cheap. An example of this is Allen Robinson. His base rookie card sells for around 17.00 and depending on where he signs, the card value will reflect his improving stats. Here are five more players to invest in…
- Carson Wentz. He will sign to a new team and become the starting QB.
- Hunter Henry. Henry and Justin Herbert will continue to grow and develop together in LA.
- Kenny Golladay. Even if he resigns with the Lions he still has a good QB in Jared Goff. If Golladay doesn’t resign, he’ll sign with a team with a good QB.
- Mike Gesicki. His card value right now is criminally low. You can pick up a lower quality rookie card for under a dollar!
- Marcus Mariota. He will most likely land on a team like the Colts with a lot of weapons around him and the ample place for him to have a breakout year.
To conclude this article, I look forward to investing with you and look out for more articles like this for the next hot buy!